Southwest Florida Water Management District has declared a Phase I Water Shortage for our area. That means, effective May 12, 2020 through July 1, 2020, additional water conservation measures will be required when watering your lawn.
- Lawn watering is limited to no more than twice per week.
- Lawn watering days and times are as follows:
- Even addresses may water on Thursday and/or Sunday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
- Odd addresses may water on Wednesday and/or Saturday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
- Locations without a discernable address, such as rights-of-way and common areas inside a subdivision, may water on Tuesday and/or Friday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
- Hand watering and micro-irrigation of plants (other than lawns) can be done on any day and any time.
For additional information visit www.WaterMatters.org/Restrictions.